Food for thought questions Copy
- Can you tell us a bit about how you personally think about the concept of ‘democracy’. What does it mean to you?
- In your own words, how and why did the concept of European identity arise?
- What are the three elements comprised within a “competency”?
- In your opinion, do you think that a more direct involvement in policy and politics have the potential for fostering the engagement and empowerment of EU citizens in decision and policy-making?
- Do you think everyone can participate in democracy? Do you think everyone should participate? What do you understand by democratic activity or engagement?
- What are the most innovative and creative types and methods of participation by young people that you are aware of?